How to getx tickets?
With a Festival Pass, you need to make a reservation for individual screenings via the festival app or at the ticket offices, there are five ticket offices at the festival venues. You will also find them here with the opening hours.
With the VISITOR BASIC Festival Pass, tickets can not be booked. With this Festival Pass you can buy a tickets to the paid screenings for CZK 120; the price of a ticket for the music programme in the festival tent is CZK 200.
- Tickets can be booked for the current day and the following day.
- Only one ticket per event can be bought with one Festival Pass.
- With the VISITOR KID Festival Pass you can book tickets only for screenings suitable for children.
- If a visitor with a valid ticket does not take his / her seat no later than 5 minutes before the scheduled start of the screening, his / her seat may be taken by another visitor.
- Holders of the VISITOR BASIC Festival Pass cannot use the opportunity to fill vacancies 5 minutes before the start of the screening. In this case, holders of other types of Festival Passes will be admitted to the hall as a matter of priority, and only then will the vacancies be offered to holders of VISITOR BASIC Festival Pass.
- Entrance to the screening hall is always allowed only after presenting your Festival Pass.
- Concert tickets can be sometimes purchased without a Festival Pass, at the entrance to the festival tent, for the price of CZK 200.
By purchasing a Festival Pass or a ticket, the buyer agrees to the Business terms and conditions.