Press Festival pass
The Festival Pass grants access to the entire programme of Anifilm 2021.
Before collecting the Festival Pass, each visitor must prove by an electronic or written confirmation that one of the conditions for visiting a cultural event has been met.
PRESS – Festival Pass for Journalists
The PRESS Festival Pass is offered to publishing journalists, editors and photographers.
You can send your applications to: email@example.com.
We kindly ask you to submit your published article about the festival from recent years together with your application.
PRESS Festival Pass grants you:
- 4 free tickets to 4 screenings every day – limited by the capacity of the screening hall
- Free admission to a screening without a ticket – 5 minutes before the start of the screening provided there are free seats
- Free admission to the Industry programme
- Invitation to special festival events
- Free admission to selected accompanying events and concerts
- The Festival Pass comes with the festival catalogue, programme brochure, industry brochure
- Access to the video-room with competing films
CONDITIONS NECESSARY FOR PURCHASING THE FESTIVAL PASS
- Vaccination certificate
- 22 days from the first dose of vaccination against COVID-19 but no more than 90 days if the second dose hasn't been applied
- 22 days from the first dose of vaccination against COVID-19 but no more than 9 months if the second dose was applied
- At least 14 days from the application of a vaccination dose in case of a single-dose system but no more than 9 months
- Negative antigen test no more than 72 hours old or a negative PCR test no more than 7 days old
- A document of testing at work or at school (confirmation from the employer or school, or an affidavit).
- Confirmation of recovery from the disease in the last 180 days.
These conditions do not apply to children under 6 years of age.